Learn to SCUBA Dive, Course Begins March 25, 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn to SCUBA Dive in the Northern Lights YMCA Pool.
Your underwater adventures begin here! When you've finished this course and open water dives you'll be ready to explore underwater all over the world. Learn about dive equipment, the science of diving, responsible diving practices, the environment and diving careers.
SCUBA Diving Certification Course includes:
- NAUI eLearning online (Study at home, at your own pace)
- 4 Class/Pool Sessions ~ March 25-28, 2019, 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm at Northern Lights YMCA Pool
- Open Water Checkout Dives ~ Summer 2019
- New mask, snorkel, fins, boots & gear bag - valued at $200 - INCLUDED!
- NAUI SCUBA Diver Study Kit - valued at $110 - INCLUDED!
- SCUBA gear provided for pool sessions and open water certifications dives
Enrollment Requirements: Individuals 10+, in good physical health are invited to enroll
Course meets on all dates noted in the introduction above. PLEASE BE SURE YOU CAN ATTEND ALL LISTED DATES PRIOR TO ENROLLING.
Full SCUBA Diver Certification Course Fee, including eLearning & personal gear (mask, snorkel, fins, boots): $689 per person
The full course training fee is $689. THE PRICE OF THIS TICKET IS YOUR $289 DEPOSIT ONLY, to claim your spot. You will be responsible for paying the balance of your course fee ($400) prior to beginning your pool sessions, or as scheduled on payment plan arrangement established with Dive & Glide.
All students must complete required paperwork, and be in good physical condition, prior to participating in pool sessions. Upon receipt of your deposit, we will contact you about how to proceed with finalizing your course registration. We'll discuss with you training materials, equipment and all necessary forms.
This ticket/deposit fee is non-refundable, but is transferable, or you may reschedule to a different date.
If you have any questions, please call us at (989) 892-5771.
- Sold OutSCUBA Open Water Diver Deposit$289$2890$0