Open Water Checkout Dives (Apr 25/26) PADI
Time & Location
About the event
Complete your open water certification by demonstrating the skills you've learned and practiced during your Scuba Diver Course confined water training.
IMPORTANT: OUR PADI INSTRUCTOR IS RUNNING THIS SESSION, HOWEVER, STUDENTS OF ANY AFFILIATION (NAUI, PADI, SSI, etc) ARE WELCOME TO ENROLL TO PERFORM THESE OPEN WATER DIVES.
During this course you will:
- Demonstrate your knowledge and skills during 4 open water checkout dives
- Earn your Scuba Diver Certification to do recreational scuba diving to a depth of 80 feet
Course fee includes:
- 4 open water checkout dives
- Use of scuba gear, excluding personal gear (reference Personal Gear topic below)
Personal gear: Each student needs their own personal gear (mask, snorkel, fins and boots). Students receive discounts on these items purchased from Dive & Glide.
Course fee is $200 per person, due at the time of registration.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL STUDENTS.
Ages 10+ are invited to attend. Medical form and waiver must be on file prior to participation. Participating students will need to visit Dive & Glide prior to the open water dives to complete necessary paperwork, pick-up gear and get directions to the dive site.
QUESTIONS? CALL (989) 486-3627, 11 AM TO 6 PM, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
- Open Water Checkout, 4/25-4/26$200$2000$0