Scuba Certification, Marquette (Feb 20-22)
Time & Location
About the Event
Get a basic understanding of the principles of scuba diving and be able to safely perform necessary skills in open water.
During this course you will:
- Complete online studies at home
- Learn your scuba skills and practice bouyancy control during confined water pool sessions
- Demonstrate your knowledge and skills during open water checkout dives (Summer 2020)
- Earn your Scuba Diver Certification to do recreational scuba diving to a depth of 80 feet
Course fee includes:
- eLearning online
- All pool training sessions
- Open water checkout dives (Summer 2020. Students choice of dates and dive location)
- 6-month subscription to Dive Training Magazine
- Introductory DAN (Diver's Alert Network) student insurance policy
- Use of scuba gear, excluding personal gear (reference Personal Gear topic below)
- $100 credit on account for use on personal gear (reference Personal Gear topic below)
Personal gear: Each student needs their own personal gear (mask, snorkel, fins and boots). Students receive discounts on these items purchased from Dive & Glide.
Personal gear credit: Each student receives a $100 credit on account for personal gear items when participating in this course. Upon completion of registration forms, students receive a list of gear available at Dive & Glide, noting their discounted student pricing. After student discounts and the $100 credit are applied, the balance due on personal gear items should be paid on or before the first pool session when students receive their items.
Meeting dates for this course:
- Thursday, February 20, 2020, from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Friday, February 21, 2020, from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Saturday, February 22, 2020, from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
Course fee is $649 per person:
- $300 due at time of registration
- $149 due 2/13/2020
- $200 due at the time of open water checkout dives
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL STUDENTS.
Ages 10+ are invited to attend. Medical form and waiver must be on file prior to participation. Students must successfully complete online training and pool skills prior to enrolling in open water checkout dive dates.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS 2/7/2020. Course size is limited; register early to guarantee your spot.
QUESTIONS? CALL (989) 486-3627, 11 AM TO 6 PM, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
- Sold OutScuba Course, Begins 2/20/2020$300$3000$0